I have stayed in the MPH before deciding to book it for our wedding reception.
I stayed there the night previous to the wedding, the wedding night and the night after and had the best weekend of my life, and a lot of thanks for this goes to the hotel. The hotel venue and the top class service we received was exactly what I hoped it would be from the time we booked it to the time we left after the wedding. Their events team were so good to deal with beforehand in sorting out the preparations and plans, and so professional on the day itself. Stress free. All the little details and personal touches I asked for were taken care of. We were so happy with everything. The venue itself for the drinks reception in the Atrium, the gardens outside, and the Abbey suite looked fantastic on the day. The wedding service was so professional in every aspect both for the food and drink service on the day, to all the extra service we received from the time we arrived. I was getting ready the morning of the wedding in the hotel itself and the staff were running around helping us to get organised. The reception staff looked after my guests excellently also and had rooms ready for guests arriving early ahead of the wedding. The food on the wedding day was incredible. We had so many compliments from our guests about the quality of the food on the day as being the best ever wedding meal, which I never doubted as it was one of the reasons for choosing the hotel as a venue. The whole events team and general hotel staff there are fantastic.
During this stay, the breakfasts were again excellent, cooked to order. We also are in GB shaws the night after the wedding with a large group and again food and service were excellent,. There is a lovely atmosphere in here at night. Stayed in 2 rooms, two different suites, one historic and one modern room during my stay and both excellent. I unfortunately didnt have time this time for the spa. This hotel is excellent for a romantic weekend for two as it is luxurious, relaxing and right in the scenic national park.
We've been to a lot of weddings home and abroad over the last few years and the MPH is definately on the top of its game when it comes to catering for them. I will very happily recommend the Muckross Park hotel to anyone looking for a wedding venue in Kerry or Ireland for that matter. I look forward to hopefully going back for our wedding anniversary.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel Cloisters
- Muckross Park Hotel
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Spa Killarney, Europe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park & Cloisters Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains, lakes, streams and 7 championship courses on our doorstep. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning bars & restaurants, superb business facilities and a world class Cloisters Spa all make for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Otel, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.