First is the name. In the US it is not unusual for an "airport hotel" to be 10-15 minutes away, but it is in Europe-and this hotel's location does not get you any closer to Dublin. Second, other than a shopping mall across the street, this hotel, probably 5-6 years old built around a business park, is in the middle of nowhere. So it isn't clear why any tourist or business traveler to Dublin would stay there (unless you crave a Hilton). On the plus side, the customer service is uniformly excellent and genuinely friendly. Prices for room, food and drink are very reasonable, and the food quality is OK. The rooms are nondescript, good sized, clean and quiet, although the bathrooms are a bit small. Like bathtubs in most Hiltons in Europe, the surface is slippery. Annoyingly the windows don't open, so you have no way to cool down a stuffy room (the AC says it goes down to 19C, but does not). On balance this is a perfectly OK hotel, but not compelling. If you want to be at the airport there are truly hotels at the airport. Otherwise stay in Dublin.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel Dublin
- Hilton International Dublin
- Hilton Dublin
- Dublin Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short distance from Dublin Airport by complimentary shuttle, the Hilton Dublin Airport hotel has 9 flexible meeting rooms with wireless internet access and a ballroom for up to 350. De-stress in the gym or wind down in the newly refurbished Burnell Bar & Grill, or visit nearby Dublin attractions, just 5 kilometres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.