I have stayed at the Kingsmill hotel a few times and have found it a bit hit and miss. On occassions I have a fantastic room with great service and lovely food but on other occassions the food is very average (burnt items and under cooked items on the same plate) and the room poor. Strangely I pay the same room price each time and I suspect the allocated room probably reflects how busy the hotel is. Some of the rooms could definitely do with a lick of paint and feel a little bit tired others are wonderful. One constant is the service which is always exceptional and in line with what you would expect from a 5 star hotel. Despite the "tiredness" of some of the rooms they are always very clean and comfortable. The Kingsmills feels like a hotel half way through a modernisation program. Unfortunately in my experience you are just as likely to be disappointed as you are delighted and at these prices that is probably not acceptable.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmills Hotel Inverness
- Kingsmills Hotel Inverness, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- conservatory a la carte restaurant and also Inglis table d' hote restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Kingsmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.