We arrived at Bath Street prior to our check-in and Joe, at the front desk, kindly kept our bags for us while we explored the city. When we arrived back, Joe had already brought all of our bags into our apartment. We rented a one -bedroom and it was great! We loved having the stove and the dishes. The apartment is very close to Sainsbury's grocers.
Throughout the week, Joe was great! He was very helpful in terms of advice on great locations to visit, transportation and even offered to order our taxi for our return to the airport. He was very, very good.
The last few days, Joe had left, and we were left with a new person on the front desk. I noticed that we hadn't been given our discount for booking over 7 days - it says on the very front page of their website - "Stay for 7 days and receive a discount". It's on the page - visit it and you will see. I asked the girl about it, she said, "No, we don't do that." When I questioned her on it, she looked up my file, noted that I had booked through a company and said " We don't offer that through expedia, the don't bring us enough business, had you booked through "booking.com" you may have received a discount." So not only did they not honour their discount, which they ADVERTIZE on their website, but then I'm told that my money isn't quite as good as someone who had booked through another website. We stayed there for 10 days.
- Also Known As:
- 38 Bath Street Serviced Apartments Hotel
- 38 Bath Street Serviced Apartments Hotel Glasgow
- 38 Bath Street Serviced Apartments Glasgow, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 38 Bath Street serviced apartments Glasgow elegantly combine the luxury and comfort of a leading hotel with the flexibility and convenience of self catering. Located in the heart of Glasgow’s thriving centre it is ideally suited to both business and leisure travellers. With a selection of one and two bedroom apartments on offer we can accommodate any length of stay from 1 day to 1 year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your 38 Bath Street Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.