Had two nights here. The property is right in the centre of Edinburgh, and is a smart stylish boutique hotel with a busy restaurant and bar downstairs. I stayed in the Atlantis room.
In brief, comfy bed with nice sheets, and a fish tank at its head (which buzzed annoyingly all night). Couldnt open the windows. A lot of ambient noise, so not a great night's sleep. Bathroom smart and modern. Staff very friendly. Probably wouldnt return as too noisy.
- Also Known As:
- Le Monde Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Le Monde Edinburgh Hotel
- Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Le Monde Hotel
- Le Monde Edinburgh Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the 8th trendiest hotel in the UK, we are without a doubt the trendiest hotel on George Street, and one of only three to make the shortlist in Edinburgh. Wander through a unique odyssey of world class eating, drinking and dreaming... without even leaving Edinburgh. Our 18 individually designed rooms are inspired by some of the world's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Le Monde Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.