Just spent two nights here at the weekend on a coach trip. There were three more coaches here at the same time and everything went well considering how busy it was. The rooms were very comfortable and the bathroom looked new and was separate from the toilet, only criticism was that the bath was very deep and some people might have difficulty getting in and out and it needs a bar on the wall to assist with this as the towel rail is being used and is coming away from the wall.
Staff were very helpful. Meals were very good, plenty of food, well presented and hot.
The hotel is on a industrial estate, handy for the motorway but there is nothing else there to walk to only a Greggs the bakers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Bradford Hotel
- Campanile Bradford Hotel Bradford
- La Quinta Bradford
- Novotel Bradford
- Campanile Bradford England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, full service hotel with multilingual staff, restaurant and bar; located near M62 motorway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Campanile Bradford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.