I was a single women staying in London for a week. The location of this hotel was excellent. I never felt nervous about being alone. The two tube stations are very close, as is a excellent cafe and many restaurants There is a mall right on the corner with a M&S so I could pick up food to eat in my room or for my day trips. The lady at the front desk was wonderful, she could give me bus routes to places I wanted to go as well as make recommendations of things to do. I was able to have breakfast at the hotel next door which was great. I had to catch a cab at 2 in the morning and ended up meeting some great people in the lobby of the next door hotel. Yes the room was small but it was clean which mattered to me more the a large room. The bathroom for my room was out in the hall, which was the first time I had ever had that. But I was the only one using it and it was really convienant when I was running in from a day out and the toilet was closer then my room.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Gardens Top Hotel
- Top Hotel London
- London Top Hotel
- Kensington Gardens Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small hotel located in city center near Hyde Park and Oxford Street - Walk to Central Line and Circle Line subway stops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Kensington Gardens Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.