Stayed here for 2 weeks on a business trip.. Some thoughts -
1) Location - Located in Kensington and just a few mins walk away from a tube stop so was extremely easy to get around the city. Also there are numerous restaurants walking distance from the hotel..
2) Clean - the rooms and bathrooms are extremely clean
1) Old - hotel is extremely old and in a desperate need of a renovation
2) Bed - with the hotel being super old, the beds are extremely worn out. I had taken a weekend trip so stayed in two different rooms, but the bed was extremely old and uncomfortable in both rooms
3) Room service - although was quick the menu is pretty basic and food isn't that great..
Overall just a very average stay.. The crowne plaza across the street seemed a lot nicer than than the Marriott
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London
- London Marriott
- London Marriott Hotel Kensington
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your London Marriott Hotel Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.