We loved staying at the Rosewood London! What an amazing renovation of a historic building. No expense was spared in decorating, furnishing, outfitting the staff and ensuring a top notch guest experience. The rooms were very well appointed and the housekeeping staff made sure that our requests were always met (extra towels and extra water each day/etc.) I loved the luxurious linens on the beds and the beautiful bathrooms. The Concierge staff was amazing and so helpful with activities, restaurant suggestions and making sure that we had transportation when needed. The bar was our favorite place to unwind each day. So classic and comfortable and always a great crowd. The music was wonderful and we loved their special mixed cocktails. Breakfast in the Mirror Room is a great way to begin any day. I loved the scrambled eggs with salmon and delicious coffee. The elegant setting and service sets this restaurant apart from the rest. I also have to mention the attentive doormen. They were always helpful, upbeat and ready to assist in any way.
After staying at many of the old Grand Hotels in London, the Rosewood rises above them in all ways. Grand, beautiful, classic, elegant and so refreshing. London is lucky to have a hotel that not only has over the top service but one that respects tradition and beautiful historic buildings. When in London - this is where you will find us!
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- Renaissance Chancery Court
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London
- Rosewood London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense® spa, Rosewood’s signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.