Needed a place to stay in central London on Piccadilly Line (convinient for Heathrow) so picked this hotel. Recently refurbished so interior looks great. Room on the small side but par for the course in London and it is in an old building which was nice. Breakfast was included which was decent. Staff were excellent for a London hotel - friendly and attentive without overegging it. All in all very good for a reasonable rate in a reasonable location.
Deduct one star as ever for not including Wifi and only having insanely expensive (£5 for 20 minutes) internet access. Went directly across the road to internet cafe for £1 an hour. Wifi at this point is a right and I can't understand Hotels ripping off guests like this - it really leaves a sour taste on an otherwise perfect stay.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a prime location within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Park International Hotel is a popular choice for discerning business and leisure guests, offering comfortable, well-appointed rooms and elegant, newly-refurbished public areas. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many leading London attractions, including the Victoria and Albert Museum, Hyde Park and some of the city’s most exclusive shopping areas, with the famous Harrods department store a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, getaroom.com, Amex, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.