I stayed for just a quick trip at the end of March. My room was compact and lovely and clean with a nice en-suite, and the owner Mr Houss was a very hospitable and entertaining character! I had a very enjoyable stay, and my parents who have stayed here before also rate the Lavender Guest House very highly. The rates were very reasonable for this area of the city and I will certainly use it again for any other trips to London in the future. Sarah.
- Also Known As:
- The Lavender Guest House Hotel
- The Lavender Guest House Hotel London
- The Lavender Guest House London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We pride ourselves on having a very clean and comfortable accommodation. As a family-run business, we have a reputation for our hospitality, which has brought back the same guest year after year. We are in the heart of Clapham Junction (Battersea),Central London is only a 10 minute train ride away, making us the ideal choice for your stay.We are recommended by the English Tourism Council and have been awarded with three stars. ... more less