We stayed overnight at this hotel as we were going to our son's wedding in Winchester. We stayed in a double room with a rollaway bed. Whilst the double bed was very comfortable the rollaway bed was the complete opposite. With hindsight we regretted not booking a family room with two double beds. Apart from this the hotel was very good in all other areas including breakfast and we would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Winchester Hotel Winchester
- Holiday Inn Winchester Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect destination for leisure, business or families. Our 141 luxury and contemporary bedrooms offer ultimate comfort and amenities, including: high-speed wi-fi, luxury beds, power showers and luxury toiletries.Enjoy lunch or dinner at the AA Rosette awarded Morn Hill Brasserie, or relax with a drink or light meal in our contemporary lounge bar.Our stunning location on the edge of the South Downs National Park makes the Holiday Inn one of the most spectacular Winchester wedding venues, catering for to 180 guests. We also offer event hire for parties and celebrations.For all things business, the hotel provides excellent accommodation, as well as meeting rooms and conference facilities. There are 8 boardrooms available for hire, which also includes high speed wireless internet and free car parking.With great parking and access by the M3 motorway, train or bus - the hotel is ideally located to explore the historic city of Winchester and surrounding attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Winchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.