I had a couple of days work in Penzance with a colleague and booked Beachfield as a panic last minute booking a few days before we went down, I have to say I wasn't expecting much, my past experience of hotels in Penzance has been nothing to write home about.
I booked by phone, which was dealt with in a friendly professional manner, good start. I needed to make an amendment the day before which I emailed across, this received the courtesy of a response confirming my alteration, and a friendly one too.
I arrived late in the evening to a really good welcome from the young man on reception; I stayed in room 3, fabulous sea view, really good size room, VERY comfortable bed and lovely bathroom complete with bathsheets of a size and quality only normally seen in 5* hotels.
If your still with me I'll just finish to say breakfast was cooked to perfection, cofffee was fresh and 'No' I don't work at the Beachfield but 'Yes' I will be back!! ;))
- Also Known As:
- Beachfield Hotel Penzance
- Beachfield Hotel Penzance, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the sea front in Penzance, Cornwall, the Beachfield Hotel offers breathtaking panoramic views of Mount's Bay, from The Lizard to Newlyn Harbour with St Michael's Mount glitteringly prominent at centre stage. A Victorian building dating from the 1860s and standing on grounds that were once fields and dunes where fishermen dried their nets, our hotel has long been a favourite for those who know Penzance well. Much of the interior has recently been modernised and refurbished to a high standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Beachfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.