This hotel is right on the river in the old part of town a few minutes walk from the centre, you can't fault the location. The staff are friendly, the rooms are spotlessly clean and the pub next door where you eat is a lovely old pub. All in all a great place to stay at a reasonable price.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bristol City Centre King St Hotel Bristol
- Premier Inn Bristol City Centre King St Hotel
- Premier Inn Bristol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Premier Inn hotel with air-conditioned rooms and a superb central Bristol location. Next to modern bars and historical pubs, you can walk to theatres, city-centre shops and the harbourside.Beside the river on King Street, this Premier Inn Bristol City Centre hotel is only a few minutes' walk from the Colston Hall, Hippodrome Theatre, Arnolfini Art Centre and the At Bristol complex.Cabot Circus and Broadmead shopping areas are also within walking distance.The full all-you-can-eat breakfast has the expected cooked items, including vegetarian sausages, as well as a wide continental selection.Due to our central location there may be noise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Bristol City Centre King Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.