Everyone deserves a stay at the Four Seasons in Chiang Mai. Were it not included in our February 2012Tauck tour of Viet Nam, Cambodia and Thailand, we would have missed this indulgence. Bungalows surround a beautifully a sculpted and manicured rice paddy. The rooms are "humungous", complete with private patio and a bathroom/dressing room looking out onto a private meditation garden.
The breakfast buffet is resplendent in offerings from dim sum to freshly cut mangos. Dining al fresco in the morning light has to be one of life's gifts to any traveler.
The Thai buffet offered one evening offered a vast array of grilled meats, naan and delicious Thai desserts in portions small enough to allow one to sample more than just a few. There is also an Italian restaurant on the grounds. The entrees are continental and complemented w/ pasta and pizza offerings.
The only thing I did not like was the packaging of the amenities. The refillable/recyclable ceramic containers make it hard to discern gel from shampoo and I worried that I would drop one of the containers. Also, I like to know the name of the product I'm using.
The staff is particularly welcome and gracious. They are more than helpful in making one's stay perfect. I was particularly impressed w/ the speed in which they remembered names and fulfilled requests.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Mae Rim
- 4 Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Thailand
- Chiang Mai Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Province, Thailand - Mae Rim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place of gourmet coffee and tea with relaxation atmosphere situated opposite to the Four Seasons Resort Chiangmai. Serving organic coffee and homemade cakes. An art gallery feature local an international artwork. Work exhibited is changing every 6-8 weeks through out the year. High craft premiums and handmade designed-twisted products are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.