The one requirement we have for a hotel when traveling with the family is an indoor pool and this fit the bill and was in the heart of the Old City. It is affordable and beautiful. We have stayed here twice and both stays were magical. My only suggestion for people would be to call and confirm your reservation if you are getting to the hotel late. We visited during winter carnival and our room was given away and the person manning the desk had both my kids crying and my husband yelling. It all worked out in the end and we were upgraded to a bigger room. The rest of the stay was great the hotel would have gotten 5 stars if it weren't for that one glitch. The pub in the hotel has great beer on tap and good value for decent food. Wonderful for families.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Manoir Victoria
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated now offers a smoke free environment in its 156 rooms and suites. Fine dining at "La Table du Manoir," the relaxed atmosphere of the resto-bistro "Le St-James," free wireless high speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.