My wife and I went to the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica on the recommandation of friends and we loved it. The Hotel is very nice and it is adults only so you don't have kids splashing around in the pool or running around the beach. I love kids but it is nice to get away for a while. The food at the resort is quite nice but it can get a bit redundant if you are staying a week or more. I say it is almost perfect because of a couple minor things, the push a bit to attend the time share seminar. If you go, good luck getting back quickly if you are not buying. Also the grounds had some minor issues, cracked tiles, fountains empty and not working, etc. It looks like they are making an effort to get these fixed but when we were there it was still broken.
We did the all inclusive package and they gave us wrist bands to wear which was disappointing but we chose not to put them on and did not have a problem when we told the staff we were all inclusive. We carried the bands in our pockets incase they asked which they rarely did.
I would recommend this place for couples wanting to get away to a nice tropical location.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Los Cabos/Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers Luxury without Limitations, a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets . Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.