Easy to get to from the airport- 195 pesos- All rooms are ocean front and the staff are wonderful. The 1 bed room suite was large- huge balcony, a King bed that was comfortable that slept the 2 of us plus a child (who came in every pm!!). The bathroom consisted of a separate toilet x2, a separate shower, and a jacuzzi bath (low flow though!!). Kitchen had a fridge/freezer, electric hob, and microwave (I think it had an oven part to it- but not sure!!). There was no dishwasher nor a washer/dryer (on ground floor for 50 peso a wash and 50 for dryer=$10). TV was fine and they had DVD's to give out for no cost- we watched Sherlock Holmes and Despicable Me). Tennis court was fine as well.
Outside the pool was great, heated, large and fun!! Also the ping-pong table was fun with a 10 yr old!! The beach was yards away only.
There was a great supermarket 10 mins away (turn right at the end of the road).
The only thing I may have done differently is to buy up to the all-inclusive- the food was really top-class and beautifully presented and the drinks were all premium and not the cheap plonk present at the other all-inclusives in PV (e.g Krystal and Melia).- Enjoy as we will be back again!!
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest resorts in the Puerto Vallarta Hotel Zone, the Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa boasts an incredible location. It is only a 5-minute cab ride to downtown Puerto Vallarta, where a wide array of world-class restaurants, shops, and galleries are available for your pleasure. Plus, you won`t want to miss the on-going display of local art, and a nightly show of the famous Papantla Fliers.Comfort is also one of hotels strengths; apart from hotels privileged location within Puerto Vallarta’s hotel zone, the tranquility of hotels beach is palpable. Everything is flawlessly harmonized to insure that your dream vacation encounters the perfect scenario.100 suites all front ocean view with huge terraces.Amenities include a large fitness center and spa, activity Kids Club, two full-service restaurants Mexican and Italian a self-service deli, a lobby lounge, and the poolside Aqua Bar. Whether you plan to visit for a family vacation, a romantic retreat, or an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon, plan to make Sunset Plaza Beach Resort your destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.