Just had a two night sat at Cobblestone. The price is great and the hotel has very friendly service. The receptionist made several calls for us to arrange a taxi to be delivered to the hotel.We loved the charm of the hotel and enjoyed the food at Basil's on the ground floor and breakfast on the rooftop. It's an older hotel but very clean with daily maid service with new linen and towels. Free wi-fi in our room. Would stay again in a heartbeat. The street market was pretty congested when we arrived on Saturday but like a ghost town on Sunday..like night and day. You'll love the rustic old world charm of this hotel the minute you walk in.
- Also Known As:
- The Cobblestone Hotel Kingstown
- Cobblestone Hotel Kingstown
- The Cobblestone Hotel
- The Cobblestone Inn St. Vincent/Kingstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a warm welcome, pleasant ambiance and convenient facilities for business and leisure travelers, the Cobblestone Inn is the ideal accommodation in Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.ABOUTThe Cobblestone Inn has been recreated in its original Georgian splendor by the skilled craftsmen on St. Vincent, using the same materials as were originally available. Built as a sugar warehouse and lately used for arrowroot, the building dates back to1814.Ideally situated, the hotel boasts the perfect location for all travelers. Located in the heart of the Kingstown business district the hotel is fifteen minutes from the airport, fifteen minutes to the beach and is surrounded by shopping, open markets, businesses, entertainment and restaurants. The hotel is close to access points for easy access to tourist attractions in the city as well as ports to visit neighboring islands including world famous Mustique Island.ROOMSThe hotel’s plentiful list of amenities ensures your stay meets your every desire and expectation. With eclectic and elegant guestrooms maintaining the hotel’s original Georgian splendor your experience is enhanced with detailed and attentive service and complimentary wifi.RESTAURANTYou’ll find the very best in Caribbean and Continental Cuisine at our Roof-Top Bar and Restaurant. ... more less