We stayed here in January in a Honeymoon Concierge Beachfront room. We've never done all-inclusive before and had read mixed reviews on here.
I won't go into great detail as there are plenty of reviews like Gman below that cover the details very well. We had a great time. Hotel, staff, room, food, trips, weather etc were all to our liking and I would definitely do Sandals and do Halcyon again. We visted the Grande and the Regency and each has its merits but the size and style of Halcyon suited us.
Chill out, relax and enjoy - that seems to be the St Lucian way.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Hotel
- Sandals Halcyon
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.