We had a great time at Harbour Village. We arrived in the resort at 3.30am, but were immediately taken to our room without the hassle of checking in, which was left until later that morning – what a great idea. Our room was beautifully clean, and kept so throughout the week, with fresh towels and ice every day. Air con worked fine throughout. All staff, including the general manager, were visible, friendly and approachable throughout our stay and spoke excellent English and Spanish as well as Dutch. The dive centre and staff were incredibly helpful – we had a 1 boat dive and limitless shore dive package which, using standard air, gave us 3 good dives a day. We only ate the continental breakfast at the Restaurant (included in our package) so had all our meals out – we particularly liked the Bistro de Paris, just 8 minutes walk from the Hotel (excellent dishes and specials from about $25), and Patagonia, 5 minutes walk and overlooking the Marina (meat dishes of high quality, if a bit more pricey). We hired a Mazda pickup truck via the Hotel (they use ‘Total’ rentals). It was delivered promptly next morning and we had no problems, just slung the dive tanks onto the wooden carrier in the truck and off we went. Navigation across the island and dive sites was very easy using the readily available maps which also allowed us to track our dives across the island. Overall an excellent resort and super dive centre.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Village Beach Club Hotel Bonaire
- Harbour Village Beach Club Hotel
- Harbour Village Beach Resort
- Harbour Village Beach Hotel
- Harbour Village Beach Club Bonaire, Caribbean
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Harbour Village Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.