This was our second visit to Windlestraw Lodge and my partner and I enjoyed every minute. The food is delicious, the service is amazing and the rooms are comfortable and large, with every possible facility. We can't wait to go back and will do so in the near future.
- Also Known As:
- Windlestraw Lodge Scottish Borders Hotel Walkerburn
- Windlestraw Lodge Scottish Borders Hotel
- Windlestraw Hotel Walkerburn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic getaway destination in the heart of the beautiful Border countryside with outstanding views of the River Tweed and Tweed Valley. Relax and enjoy the splendor and location of this beautiful house, coupled with sublime food, superb wines and relaxed but professional hospitality from chef owner Alan Reid and his wife Julie. ... more less