My husband and I stayed at Hotelito Desconocido for a week in October, 2012. It was one of the best vacations we've ever had. The resort was absolutely beautiful, and the staff was attentive and friendly (particularly Irene, Luis, and Miguel). The palafitos were gorgeous and larger than I anticipated. We stayed in one with both a lagoon and an... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotelito Desconocido Hotel La Cruz De Loreto
- Hotelito Desconocido Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotelito Desconocido means “little unknown hotel.” And this sanctuary reserve and spa, hidden along Mexico’s perfectly pristine Costalegre, is an ecological wonderland of virgin beaches and blue lagoons—with the Sierra Madre Occidental as a stunning backdrop. Built to resemble an enchanting fishing village, the hotel consists of individual, thatched-roof palafitos, lit by candlelight and perched along the beach and lagoon, accessible via winding wooden walkways and boats. It’s a magical place to completely disconnect from the world and feel sequestered in sheer luxury, whether enjoying a seaside massage, dining on fresh seafood or horseback riding at the water’s edge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotelito Desconocido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.