Deep down, I wish I would keep this place unknown instead, as the name refers to it, as I wouldn't want to loose the exclusivity appeal that it offers. Need to let you know that I'm a world traveler and have stayed in many difference places around the world in my life and have a very kin sense of taste.... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotelito Desconocido Hotel La Cruz De Loreto
- Hotelito Desconocido Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotelito Desconocido means “little unknown hotel.” And this sanctuary reserve and spa, hidden along Mexico’s perfectly pristine Costalegre, is an ecological wonderland of virgin beaches and blue lagoons—with the Sierra Madre Occidental as a stunning backdrop. Built to resemble an enchanting fishing village, the hotel consists of individual, thatched-roof palafitos, lit by candlelight and perched along the beach and lagoon, accessible via winding wooden walkways and boats. It’s a magical place to completely disconnect from the world and feel sequestered in sheer luxury, whether enjoying a seaside massage, dining on fresh seafood or horseback riding at the water’s edge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotelito Desconocido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.