My partner and I spent three nights at Patagonia Camp on our recent trip to South America. It was a great experience. The positives: 1. Really unique rooms: You get to stay in luxury yurts. These are essentially high end tents with all the luxury fittings. Hard wood floors. Great linens (including the most amazing wool blankets). Outstanding beds. Windows... More
- Also Known As:
- Patagonia Camp Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Patagonia Camp Torres Del Paine National Park, Aisen Region, Chile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patagonia Camp is the first luxury Camp in South America, an original and distinctive concept where every detail has been carefully thought of so that our guests may thoroughly enjoy the magnificent and wild nature of Torres del Paine National Park and mythical Patagonia, combining comfort, convenience, and the warm hospitality that Chileans are known for. Patagonia Camp invites you to live an experience unlike any other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Patagonia Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.