My husband and I spent four amazing nights at Patagonia Camp in March 2013 and it exceeded most of our expectations. The yurts are a treasure, so comfortable, private and decorated in all local wares including shearling throw rugs. In all the yurts there is a skylight built into the tent located perfectly above the bed, where on a clear... More
- Also Known As:
- Patagonia Camp Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Patagonia Camp Torres Del Paine, Chile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patagonia Camp is the first luxury Camp in South America, an original and distinctive concept where every detail has been carefully thought of so that our guests may thoroughly enjoy the magnificent and wild nature of Torres del Paine National Park and mythical Patagonia, combining comfort, convenience, and the warm hospitality that Chileans are known for. Patagonia Camp invites you to live an experience unlike any other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Patagonia Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.