I was put up in this hotel for one night due to a flight delay. Terrible place, in a strange industrial zone. The room was dismal, grey, plug coming out of the wall. No sound proofing, noisy. Diner was included in this 'stopover' - the worst meal I had in Asia. Depressing restaurant that looked more like a staff canteen.... More
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Hometel Suvarnabhumi Hotel
- Miracle Hometel Suvarnabhumi Hotel Racha Thewa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miracle Suvarnabhumi features 170 Deluxe rooms, Junior Suites and Miracle Suites. All rooms are spacious with minimalist decor, large bathroom which is nicely equipped to give a feel of being home while away from home.The hotel also has a variety of facilities and services including all day dining at the coffee shop, sumptuous Chinese restaurant and traditional Japanese restaurant, Fitness center & spa, out door rooftop swimming pool comprehensive business services and meeting facilities, that are sure to meet the needs of both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Miracle Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.