We went here basically because of the shows, little did we know that the house of the dancing water were only showing on certain days, not the days we were there, so we were slightly disappointed in this. We watched the Dragons Treasure show, this was visually great. They had a Vaquarium where you could see mermaids, that were great.... More
- Also Known As:
- Crown Towers At City Of Dreams Hotel Macau
- Crown Towers At City Of Dreams Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover unrivalled service, luxury and opulenceOne of the most prestigious luxury hotels in Macau, Crown Towers features 33 luxurious villas out of a total of 290 guest rooms, offering an exclusive experience for those seeking refinement in every aspect of their stay. Standing at the gateway to Cotai, Crown Towers provides stylish accommodation and plays home to The Art of the City collection which highlights Asia’s vibrant contemporary arts scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip DaoDao and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Crown Towers at City of Dreams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.