The hotel was very nice. Comfortable and convenient. Right outside the hotel was bus service to Mykenos for shops and restaurants. All the employees were great and the women who cleaned our room was exceptional. Also, a big shout out to Panagiotis who helped us our first night at the hotel when we realized we had forgotten some belongings at... More
- Also Known As:
- Petinos Hotel Platys Gialos
- Petinos Hotel Mykonos/Platys Gialos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The traditionally designed Petinos Hotel is built according to the traditional architecture of Cyclades islands and is offering restful holidays in a warm and hospitable environment. Just 50 m from the beach, it is the ideal place to relax. Renovated on the January 2006, Hotel Petinos fills all requirements, satisfying even the most demanding tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Petinos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.