We found the hotel a bit remote. There was no offer from staff to help with our bags. We then had to drag our very heavy suitcases up a number of stairs. The room was ok, nice setting in the bush. There needs to be something done with the tradespeople working on the property as they park their vehicles on... More
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Hotel Pauanui
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is at Pauanui Beach, 2 hours drive south east of Auckland. This luxurious, secluded hideaway features 48 chalets set in 10 hectares of native bushland, an award winning restaurant, guest lounge and sun decks with views over the harbour and Pacific Ocean. Facilities include tennis courts, a swimming pool and the nearby beach has 3km of golden sand and surf to explore. A ferry service operates to nearby Tairua, home to many cafes and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.