I spent a period of convalescence in this place after a minor operation; I needed peace and cleanliness. The setting is very beautiful and peaceful, with a superb park. The restaurant is excellent, even if sometimes a little slow. The personnel are very polite and friendly. The best place I could choose.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Badia Di Campoleone Hotel
- Relais Badia Di Campoleone Hotel Arezzo
- Badia Di Campoleone Hotel Capolona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel-Relais Badia di Campoleone is a luxury hotel near Arezzo, providing charming accommodation in historic rooms. Centuries of experience handed down by the Marquises della Stufa and the Albergotti and Persichetti families is recorded in the frescoes in the halls and the imposing apses of the internal church, architectural features of the ancient Benedictine abbey from the year 1000 AD. The sixteenth-century villa that rises above the stables now houses an exquisite hotel near Arezzo with 34 rooms of various categories. The nineteenth-century mill building also contains 4 captivating rooms. The scents of thyme and lavender of the Tuscan countryside, the chorus of morning birdsong and the lively hum of the evening cicadas stimulate and restore physical and mental well being. The colors of nature penetrate into each room, while peace and serenity set the right tone for a holiday in this period residence in the heart of Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Venere, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Relais Badia di Campoleone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.