Stayed for four nights. Our house was nice but some parts of it need to be fixed. The view was amazing. The area is very nice. Loads of beautiful beaches around. And nice villages, but San Teodoro I find too touristy. Can recommend this place - especially for the beaches.good for families since they have a nice playground.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Baia Salinedda Nuoro
- Residence Baia Salinedda San Teodoro, Sardinia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baia Salinedda Residence is the ideal destination for your holiday in Sardinia. It is 20 Km south of Olbia in one of the most beautiful parts of Sardinia. It is spread by the green of 100 hectares of private parkland, Cavallo and Tavolara. Surrounded by the Marine Park of Coda Cavallo.The peninsula of Capo Coda Cavallo, a natural paradise. The Marine Park of the Island Tavolara and Coda Cavallo. An oasis of calm just a few kilometers from the Costa Smeralda. An enchanted place in an emerald sea - the famous sea of Sardinia - A land of rich colors, of wild beauty.For a holiday of relaxation and privacy. The Baia Salinedda Residence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Residence Baia Salinedda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.