To every one here at Casa Margot, especially Nicolas, Leila, Santiago, Romina, Laura: Casa Margot has been our exotic and glamorous home now for six days, and it's been so much fun! Breakfast with Nicolas, dinner with Leila and Santiago, one night entertained by trapeze artist Natalie... delicious food and wine in the most beautiful of settings. Thanks, too, for... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Margot Hotel Champagnerie
- Casa Margot - Hotel Champagnerie Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by gardens and old groves, the house that belonged to the sculptor Eliana Molinelli provides a unique architecture reminiscent of old vaulted cellars of champagne guard, with a interior design that fuses styles, colors, textures and a carpentry recycled more than 100 years old. Its two suites ensure maximum privacy and exclusivity, with personal attention provided by the professional bilingual staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Casa Margot - Hotel Champagnerie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.