This was the perfect place for our week-end stay in Bath, Norman & Beth are the perfect hosts! Nothing was to much trouble, we were even given a lift into Bath as we needed to be in the centre by 9am! Before all this we enjoyed a full English Breakfast perfectly cooked, Monkton Coombe is very pretty we would recommend... More
- Also Known As:
- The Manor House Monkton Combe Bath Hotel
- The Manor House Monkton Combe Bath Hotel Monkton Combe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restful, rambling Medieval Manor in country village 2.25miles/ 8 minutes drive from centre of Bath. Dating from 1262 with Tudor inglenook fire spacious ensuite bedrooms with TV, video, DVD, WIFI. Fantastic candlelit restaurant with excellent local reputation for fine food in 16th and 19th century dining rooms on Fridays, Saturdays. Bring Your Own Wine - No Corkage Charge! Rural walks along brook to local pubs, canal boat/bike hire 5 minutes wander. Parking, gardens. Heaven! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Manor House Monkton Combe Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.