We arrived in Portmagee after driving part of the Ring of Kerry on a beautiful sunny (cold) day. The lady in reception was so kind, welcoming and efficient. Once we dropped our bags at the room we took a drive over to Valenica Island! WOW!! We had visited the Cliffs of Moher earlier in the week, but I have to... More
- Also Known As:
- The Moorings Guesthouse Hotel Portmagee
- The Moorings Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the village's busy working harbour and just 30 seconds walk from the pier where boats leave for the Skelligs every morning, there's simply nowhere more convenient to base yourself when you stay in Portmagee. You can dine downstairs in The Moorings Restaurant, renowned for its seafood, and end your evening in the award-winning Bridge Bar, famous for Irish music, dance and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Moorings Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.