Stayed here for a week at the start of May, although the weather was crap the Hotel and staff more than made up for it. Tremezzo is a very small area on Lake Como with a very limited restaurant choice and little to do that can be walked to, there is a boat and bus service that gives access to... More
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Palace
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Lake Como, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One hundred windows overlooking the blue of the Lake or the green of the secular park: this is Grand Hotel Tremezzo. Celebrating a century of charm in 2010 on one of the most beautiful locations of Lake Como, directly facing Bellagio, this is a real Palace steeped in history and a sense of mellow luxury. With three pools, of which one floating on the Lake, and a panoramic SPA, it’s the ideal spot to savour a real holyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Grand Hotel Tremezzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.