The hotel is ok, pretty basic, 70's or 80's layout and style but clean and nice. Great customer service with very friendly and attentive staff. Also, the location is awesome, it's basically right downtown. I purchased my stay on Hotwire.com and thought the price was great UNTIL I checked in and realized they're charging $20 per DAY! for me to... More
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Honolulu
- Ambassador Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A year-round holiday paradise that blends contemporary comfort with tranquil ambiance, our Waikiki discount hotel is the perfect spot for family vacations, romantic getaways, or last-minute escapes. Delight in our private yet convenient location - just steps from Waikiki’s most popular shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Lounge by our sparkling pool or stroll over to gorgeous Waikiki Beach. Enjoy spacious, newly renovated accommodations appointed with all of the amenities of home. Come discover the warm hospitality that makes the Ambassador Waikiki the premier choice of Waikiki hotels among budget savvy travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Ambassador Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.