After camping with my two daughters, 8, and 15 in the Sequoia National Park, we needed a pampering place to stay. Mars is a very welcoming innkeeper. She joined my daughters and I for S'Mores nightly after she had lit the bonfire. They had just recently had a wedding there, a perfect location, so there were still dried rose petals... More
- Also Known As:
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse Hotel
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse Hotel Three Rivers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse is a landmark riverfront property in California's Sierra foothills. We're located located 6 miles from Sequoia National Park. Five comfortable rental units are each furnished with refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, TV, telephone, and wireless internet access.Outside, guests enjoy access to a scenic river beach and, in summer, the town's locally famous swimming hole, known as Slicky.Pull up a beach chair. Hang out in a cabana.Come Stay on the River. Let Nature Do the Rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Rio Sierra Riverhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.