My fiancé and I stayed here for his birthday weekend and it was such a nice, relaxing weekend! The Inn is a great walking distance to the plaza and the owners are super friendly and inviting. Best breakfast we've had in awhile too!!
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Bed And Breakfast
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear B&B Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn occupies the home of poet Witter Bynner, 1881-1968. The 9,200 sf rambling adobe is constructed in Spanish-Pueblo Revival style which dates to the mid-1800's, and is one of Santa Fe's most historically significant buildings. Located just 6 blocks from the Plaza, Canyon Rd, restaurants, shops and galleries. Concierge Service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn of the Turquoise Bear B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.