Moderately-priced, clean, well-appointed, and comfortable suites, a mile or so from the Falls River entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. A convenient town shuttle stop is at the entrance to the driveway, giving you access to all of the tourist "charm" of Estes Park's commercial area and visitor center. I would definitely stay here again on a future visit.
- Also Known As:
- Boulder Brook On Fall River Hotel
- Boulder Brook On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 19 riverfront suites with private decks along the Fall River. Kitchenettes and fireplaces in every unit. Outdoor hot tub. Spa suites feature two-person jetted tubs with river views. One Bedroom suites have one-person jetted tubs.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Boulder Brook on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.