this place is very nice and close to many attractions in the area. I saw a lot of wildlife which I love. I took great pictures. RMNP was really terrific and it was a great time to go during November. Great place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Crags At The Golden Eagle Hotel Estes Park
- Historic Crags At The Golden Eagle Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge is ideally located in the heart of Estes Park on the north side of Prospect Mountain and only minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park. Breathtaking mountain views surround you making this the prefect location for your mountain wedding.The landscape of Rocky Mountain National Park is the steepest in the United States. Sixty mountain peaks over 12,000 feet high result in world-renown scenery and provide challenges for hikers and climbers. The extreme topography creates an amazing range of ecological zones within a short distance, similar to the changes that would be seen in a drive from Denver to northern Alaska. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Historic Crags at the Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.