Visited in May on the road trip around South Island. Previously we spent 2 nights at its Fox Glacier sister, and then 1 night here at Franz Josef. Rooms were immaculately clean, and there are nice views from the window. Of course the star of our experience is Jo who's real sweet, helpful, and friendly! Jo - I hope you... More
- Also Known As:
- Franz Alpine Retreat Hotel
- Franz Alpine Retreat Hotel Franz Josef
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Franz Alpine Retreat gives you the perfect retreat in the most beautiful location this country has to offer. Whether you are travelling alone, as a group or a family, it has personalised facilities that fully immerse you in the surrounding environment.Franz Alpine Retreat has been purpose built with facilities that allow you to feel at home, relax, do your own thing and ultimately enjoy the breathtaking environment around you. Our chalets can sleep up to 6. Chalets are equipped with full gas cooking, kitchen - dining room, electric blankets, SKY + Freeview, Wireless Internet, Phone & insect screens. Other facilities within the complex DVD library, BBQ, full laundry facilities, continental breakfast.A perfect place to stay - your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Franz Alpine Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.