Nothing wrong for an over night stay. Clean room, pleasant staff and breakfast arrangements tied up with the services next door. The corridors smell of stale smoke I guess it's from it's smoking rooms and very poor tv reception so picture keeps cutting out. Free wifi but very very slow. Saying all that I would stay again!
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Abington m74 Hotel
- Days Inn Abington m74 Hotel Abington
- Days Inn Abington
- Abington Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly off junction 13 of the M74, Days Inn Abington has free Wi-Fi, free parking and spacious rooms. It is in the Upper Clyde Valley of the Southern Uplands, within easy reach of Glasgow and Edinburgh. All rooms are en suite and have tea/coffee making facilities, a free newspaper and remote-control TV. Most have views of the beautiful countryside. Reception is open 24 hours a day. The adjacent Welcome Break service area has a self-service restaurant, retail outlet and coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Abington M74 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.