Very convenient for exploring the park. located about half way (11 miles) between the park entrance and the main attractions of the park (Balcony House, cliff palace) so you can buy tickets for the tours early and avoid the extra travel back and forth from Cortez.
- Also Known As:
- Far View Hotel
- Far View Hotel Mesa Verde National Park
- Mesa Verde Far View Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only lodging within the Park, it is open April through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Tingo, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Far View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.