I stayed here with my Aunt after visiting a cousin at Virginia Commonwealth University nearby. The hotel looks very nice when you walk in and the lobby is great. Everyone we encountered was beyond friendly. You have to valet the car or park in a lot across the street. The valet cost is $21 and 24 hours in the lot... More
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Hotel Richmond
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the state of Virginia, and the Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Downtown, located in the heart of historic downtown Richmond. This premiere hotel is located within minutes of I-95 and I-64, across the street from the Greater Richmond Convention Center, two blocks from the Richmond Coliseum, and the National Theater, and next door to Richmond Center Stage. Formerly the beloved Miller & Rhoads Department Store, the original marble floors and restored millwork grace the lobby, providing our guests with a combination of historic charm, southern hospitality and modern amenities. This spacious and inviting Hilton Garden Inn hotel is an easy choice for the discerning traveler and for families who are looking for a place they can feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.