Deb at front desk was awesome. The hotel had opened for the season just a few days before, so there were a few issues still being worked out, but Deb made it all go smooth and easy. She was genuinely friendly and helpful. She made our stay very pleasant. Another plus was this hotel allowed dogs, so that was great.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Inn Skagway Hotel
- Westmark Inn Skagway Hotel Skagway
- Westmark Hotel Skagway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The popular Westmark Inn Skagway captures the spirit of the Klondike Trail with its Victorian decor, rustic setting and warm Alaskan hospitality. The Inn's 151 guest rooms accommodate travelers in turn-of-the-century style, while guests looking for a special dining experience will enjoy the Chilkoot Dining Room where you can find friendly service and fine food. The mere mention of Skagway brings to mind those rough and ready days of Jack London and miners scrambling over the Chilkoot Trail in search of golden dreams and elusive riches. Skagway and the Westmark Inn today continue to reflect the charm and personality of those days gone by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Westmark Inn Skagway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.