Location is good. But I rather stay close to Canal street on the border of downtown and French Quarter. We came in early and got our room. Front desk clerk upon check in was very kind. Hotel is old and outdated. We stayed for 2 nights in double bed room. Room was small and had strange odor. I smell that... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Richelieu is a small hotel, 85 rooms, located in the historic French Quarter. We have a cafe & bar which overlook our courtyard & swimming pool area. Our in-room amenities include private baths, satellite television, refrigerator, telephone with Free Wireless Internet, Free local calls, hairdryer, iron & full-size ironing board. We also feature Secure, Self Parking On Premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Le Richelieu in the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.