Our stay was wonderful. We drove all nite to New Orleans, our room was ready when we checked n at 9:00 am. The staff was helpful & informative. We will b going bk to stay at creole gardens. They r close to French quarters, trolley line,& restaurants. Loved the neighborhood also.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, named the hippest neighborhood in North America, this property features 26 newly renovated rooms in several 1840’s historic mansions and converted slave quarters, centered around a banana courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.