Great cheap place to stay, The staff were friendly, and polite. The room was clean, and well kept. The bar on the premises was cozy, Bobbie and Patrick go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. I would make a special trip just to stay here again and go to the bar, Lucky's Tavern.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Savannah Gateway Hotel
- Days Inn And Suites Savannah Gateway Hotel Savannah
- Days Inn Savannah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn and Suites hotel is ideally located near Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah State University, the Festival Outlet Mall, River Street and historic Savannah. The Savannah Civic Center and Old Fort Jackson are less than 15 miles and the Savannah International Airport is just 10 miles away. Savannah's St. Patrick's Day celebration is another popular attraction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Savannah Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.