Stay here for one night during a trip through Savannah and Tybee Island. I booked this through Hotwire and got the room for $75, including all taxes and fees. For what we paid we felt like we got an amazing deal. Our room was a very good size. It was very clean and comfortable. It had two queen beds and... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this charming hotel located in Savannah's Historic District just steps from River Street and City Market. This traditional Savannah style open corridor hotel offers the ideal location for guests to see and visit all of Savannah's key area attractions including the famed restaurant, The Lady and Son's owned by chef Paula Deen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Best Western, Venere, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.